Situated west of Frederica, DE is the wonderful town of Felton, DE.
Established in 1856 when the Delaware Railroad reached the area, the town was named in honor of Samuel M. Felton, President of the Philadelphia, Wilmington and Baltimore Railroad. This man was instrumental in bringing the railroad to central and lower Delaware, which at that time was so important for travel and transportation of goods.
Today with cars and super-highways, it's hard to imagine a railroad being so important but in 1856 it was a major improvement for this part of Delaware.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Keller Williams Realty Central Delaware participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Central Delaware are marked with the IDX icon and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.
©2019 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale.
Data last updated: Jul 23, 2019 6:39:pm.